Chapter 1. General Provision
Article 1. Objective
The user agreement is aimed at specifying basic principles on conditions and procedures of using Paradise Casino service provided by homepage under the Act on Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Article 2. Definition of Terms
- ① Site: Site means cyber space which Paradise Casino established to provide services, goods, information and also means the company which operates this site.
- ② User: User means a member or a non-member who accesses our site and provided our online services.
- ③ Member: Member means a person who gains membership by giving personal information and can receive and use information and the service from the site continuously.
- ④ Non-member: Non-member means a person who has no membership but receives the service from the site.
Non-member: Non-member means a person who has no membership but receives the service from the site.
- ① The company will show menus about the terms, the place of business and contact information(telephone number, fax number, e-mail address etc) on the first page of the site for the user's convenience.
- ② The revision of this site should complies with The Telecommunications Basic Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection.
- ③ The company will post the notice of revision date and the reason of revision on the first page of the site 7 days prior to the revision.
- ④ In case of the terms revision, the revision is not applied to the already agreed contracts but may be applicable to the contracts after the revision. If the user of the contract that agreed before the revision wants the revised terms to be applied, the user should send the message to the site during the days that notice of revision is posted on the site to meet with the site's approval.
- ⑤ All other items that are not mentioned in the terms and the construction of the terms are governed by laws of The Telecommunications Consumer Protection Act and other related laws.
Chapter 2. Registration, Removal of Consent, Withdrawal of Membership
Article 1. Registration of Membership
- ① The user fills out the company's registration form on the site and makes an application for the agreement of the terms.
- ② The company may not approve the user's application in cases of as follows:
- a. when the user applies with borrowed name
- b. when omissions or false information are found in the application form
- c. when the user applies for use of the services for the purpose of undermining social safety
- ③ The approved date of membership is when the approval of the site reached the member.
- ④ The member should notify the site promptly by e-mail of other contacts if there's any modification of the application form.
Article 2. Removal of Consent and Withdrawal of Membership
- ① The member always has the ability to remove consent and the company will respond to the request immediately.
- ② The company shall be able to limit or cancel the agreement in cases of as follows:
- a. when the user applies with false information
- b. when the user violates other members or uses the information to copy without consent of the company
- c. when the user uses the company's information illegally and violates the terms and conditions and morals of the society
- ③ When the member repeats the same mistakes more than twice or the mistakes are not corrected within the 30 days after the limitation(withdrawal) of membership, the site may withdraw the membership.
- ④ Withdrawal of membership means cancelling the registration. In this case, the company will notice the user and give a chance before cancellation.
Chapter 3. Protection of Personal Information
Article 1. Protection of Your Personal Information
The company complies with regulation for protection of personal information under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection. Also the company adheres to guidelines for protection of personal information promulgated in 5th of January, 2002.
- ① This site collects the least information of the user for purchasing contract. The essential items are as below and others will be an option.
- a. Name
- b. Birth of date
- c. Nationality
- d. Residential Country
- e. Telephone Number
- f. E-mail
- ② The site must approve the user's agreement to collect his/her personal information.
- ③ The personal information should not be shared with third party without the user's consent and the company will take all the responsibilities. But exceptional cases are as follows:
- a. to provide information for statistics, research or marketing research in an unidentified way
- ④ If the site needs the user's agreement according to 2) and 3) above, the company should notice in advance the identity of a person in charge of personal information(position, name, telephone number and other contact point), purpose and object of collecting information, offering information with third party(who are offered, object and content of the information) under the Article 16. Clause 3. of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection. The user always has the ability to remove agreement.
- ⑤ The user always has the ability to review and correct errors of his/her personal information and this site will respond to the request immediately. When the user requests on correcting errors, the company may not use the personal information before the correction.
- ⑥ Once the site or the third party has achieved their goal in collecting personal information from the site, they should instantly delete the user's information.
- ⑦ The site will keep the member's information if the user has no intention of withdrawal and as long as the site exists.
Article 2. Security Management of the Company
The company should seek the security policy to protect loss, stealing, leakage and misuse of the user's personal information. But the company shall not be liable to you when others collect information from the board or e-mail you wrote of your own accord.
Chapter 4. Liability of Contractors
Article 1. Liability of the Company
- ① The company will approve membership for using the service on the day they registered if there are no special circumstances.
- ② The company will not violate the terms and morals of the society and do the utmost efforts to provide goods and services constantly.
- ③ The company should have security system to protect personal information(including credit information) for the user's secured internet service.
- ④ The company shall fully indemnify the user for any loss or damage suffered by the company for breach of Article 3. The Unreasonable Indication or Advertisement of the Law of Fairness on Indication and Advertisement.
- ⑤ The company shall not send the commercial e-mails to user without advanced consent of the user.
Article 2. Liability of the Member
- ① The member is fully responsible for ID(name) and password.
- ② The member should not give the third party to use his/her ID(name) and password.
- ③ The member agrees to receive e-mails and commercial information sent as a membership service of the site.
- ④ The member should notice the company when the ID(name) is unfairly used.
- ⑤ The member should observe the terms and related laws.
Chapter 5. The Owner and Limitation of Copyright
- ① Copyrights of materials that the site posted are owned by the company.
The user should not use materials posted in the site on commercial purposes including copying, publishing, selling, distributing and broadcasting to third party without the company's prior permission.
Chapter 6. Settlement of Arguments
- ① The company runs the indemnity center in order to take the responsibility for user's complaints and indemnify the damage.
- ② The company will respond to the user's complaints and opinions as the first priority. But if it is difficult to respond promptly, the site will notice the date of response to the user.
- ③ The argument between the site and the user will be settled by the Coordinating Committee of Telecommunications according to the Article 28. of the Telecommunications Basic Act and the Article 15. of its implementing ordinances.
Chapter 7. Jurisdiction and Legal Actions
- ① When legal disputes arise between the site and the user, the two parties shall be able to file a lawsuit in a competent court according to the code of civil procedure.
The Law of the Republic of Korea will be applied to the lawsuit between the site and the user
Revised : March 23, 2008
1. Consent to Collect Personal Information
2. Collection of the Personal Information and How the Information Is Used
The Company collects the least personal information to provide better customized services when the user is registering our membership.
The Company doesn't collect sensitive things such as the user's religion, hometown or crime records.
3. Purpose of Using Personal Information
The Company collects information for multiple purposes as identifying the user, delivering presents and marketing data for statistical analysis. The Company will not use or share personal information without the user's consent except as mentioned above.
4. Offering or Sharing the Personal Information with Third Party
If the Company needs the user's consent to share personal information with third party, the Company has to provide the information of third party's business, the purpose of sharing and which information will be shared. The Company should post this on the homepage and will receive the user's consent in advance.
However the Company may disclose personal information:
- * When the service charge adjustment is needed
- * To provide information to research institutes or survey organization for statistics, research or marketing research in an unidentified way
5. Use of Personal Information and Period of Use
The Company uses the user's personal information to provide the services while the user is the member of the Company. However when the user wants to modify or delete personal information, all information will be removed in an irreversible way. Your personal information collected for temporary purposes is also removed irreversibly after its goal is attained. The personal information registered online can not be opened or printed without the approval of the personal information manager. In the event of the below, the Company will instantly delete the following user's information by erasing the disc or by paper shredders.
- * Personal information : In the event of withdrawal of membership or member disqualification
- * Personal payment information : In the event of payment or expiration of debt extinctive prescription
- * Delivery information : In the event of the delivery of goods or services
- * Information collected for the purpose of surveys or events : In the event of the conclusion of surveys or events
However, the Company may preserve the user's personal information under the Commercial Law and the Law of Customer in E-commerce and other regulations such as National Tax Fundamental Law:
- * Records of a contract or a withdrawal: 5 years
- * Records of payment and providing goods: 5 years
- * Records of customer's complaints or arguments: 3 years
6. Person in Charge of Personal Information
[Manager in charge]
- Name : Kwang - Hyun, Kim
- Department : IT Center
- Position : Deputy Manager
- Phone No.: +82-2-2204-3471
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
[Staff in charge]
- Name : Il-nam, Lee
- Department : IT Center
- Position : Staff
- Phone No.: +82-2-2204-3473
- Email: email@example.com
7. Collecting the Personal Information on the Operation of Cookies
The Company may use "cookies" for storing useful information of the user. A cookie is a small file that contains information sent by a web site that is saved on your hard drive by your computer's browser(Netscape, Internet Explorer). When the user logs in to the web site, the Company reads the contents of cookies in user's browser and stores the information in the computer for user to navigate through the site more quickly without entering name. Cookies are used to recognize user's computer but impossible to identify individual user.
The Company may use the cookies for these reasons.
- * To personalize user's frequency of visit, time of visit and their style for the target marketing.
- * The Company may give a chance for event according to the user's frequency of visit and also provide personalized information by the user's concerned field.
- 1. Select [Internet Option] in the [Tool] menu.
- 2. Click the [Personal Information Tab].
- 3. Select the [Protection Level of Personal Information].
* The way to see the cookies (If the user's computer uses Internet Explorer 6.0)
- 1. Select the [Tool] in the [Task Bar], then.
- 2. Select [Internet Option].
- 3. Click the [Set] in the [Basic Tab], then.
- 4. Select the [View File].
8. Correction of Accessing Personal Information
The user always has the ability to ask the Company for reviewing and changing their personal information and also withdrawal of their membership. Simply log in to the web site, click the [My Page/Personal Information] menu and make the modifications you desire. The user can contact the person in charge of personal information by e-mail or phone and the Company will respond to the request immediately.
9. Removal of Consent to the Collection, Use, Offer of Personal Information
The user always has the ability to remove consent to the collection, use, offer of personal information. The user can remove consent(withdrawal of membership) by log in to the web site, click the [My Page/Personal Information] menu and click the [withdrawal of membership]. The user can also contact the person in charge of personal information by e-mail or phone and the Company will respond to the request immediately. The Company will notice the removal of consent (withdrawal of membership) right away to the user. The Company will make the removal of consent process easier than the collecting personal information.
10. How the Company Manages User's Personal Information
The Company is responsible to your damage caused by loss, misuse, leakage of the user's personal information. The Company uses all reasonable efforts such as firewall and hacking detection system to protect the personal information from unauthorised access. The computer of personal information manager also has vaccine program to detect computer virus and spyware. It will keep the user's personal information secured from virus programs.
The Company will limit access to user's personal information so that only those employees who need access to personal information for the purposes set out in the internal regulation. The transferring of duties that deal with personal information must be done under secure policies. All staffs, current and retired, will take full responsibility for any accidents that are related to personal information. If the accident happens by the user's mistake, the Company has no responsibility of leaking personal information, ID or password. The user has to keep their information secured at their own risk. On the other hand, if the accident happens by the mistake of our staffs, the Company will notice the user right away and make amends to the user.
11. How to Contact the Web Site When Accidents of Hacking Personal Information Happen
The Company values the user's opinion and we will promptly respond to any questions or complaints from the user. If the user has any requests or complaints, he/she may contact the customer center for direct questions or comments. The contact information of our customer center is as below.
[Customer Center] +82-2-2204-3428
Revised: March 23, 2008