A casino game that can be enjoyed by anyone
Roulette is one of the most popular casino games
that even beginners can easily enjoy themselves without any previous experience.
The dealer spins the ball, and the player bets on the number (or color) of the pocket where the ball will land.
The numbers on the wheel are indicated on the table layout and the player may choose the wager he/she desires. If the ball lands on the exact number on which the player wagered, the player will get payouts accordingly, and the dealer takes all the losing bets. If there are many players, each player will use different colored play chips to prevent confusion.
The player should change money chips into play chips, and should change them back to money chips again after the game is over.
Type of Bet
- Column Bet / Twelve Number Bet Place your chips in any of the three spaces at the bottom of the layout. This bet is placed on the 12 numbers marked above the space of your choice.
- Dozen bet Place your chips on any of the points marked '1st 12', '2nd 12', and '3rd 12'. The '1st 12' refers to any number from one to 12; the '2nd 12' refers to any number from 13 to 24; and the '3rd 12' refers to any number from 25 to 36 (1:2).
- High and low number bet Any number from one to 18 is classified as a low number, while any number from 19 to 36 is classified as a high number (1:1).
- Even and odd number bet All numbers on the layout except 0 and 00 are classified into either an even number or an odd number (1:1).
- Color bet All numbers on the layout except 0 and 00 are rendered in either red or black (1:1).
- Straight Bet/ Single Number Bet A bet is placed on one single number (1:35).
- Split Bet/ Two Number Bet Chips are placed on the line between two numbers to make a bet on both numbers (1:17).
- Street Bet/ Three Number Bet Chips are placed on the line across three numbers to make a bet on all the three numbers (1:11).
- Square Bet/ Corner Bet/ Four Number Bet Chips are placed on the line across four numbers to make a bet on all the four numbers (1:8).
- Five Number Bet Chips are placed on the edge that separates 1, 2, 3, 0, and 00 (1:6).
- Line Bet/ Six Number Bet Chips are placed on the line crossing two street bets (1:5).
After all the players wagered their bets, the dealer spins the ball.
Bets my be placed until the dealer calls “No more bets” even if the wheel and the ball are still spinning.
When the ball lands at a certain number on the wheel, the dealer will call the winning number and place a marker on the same number on the layout.
The dealer takes all the losing bets first, and pays dividends to marked winning bets according to the fixed dividend rate.
New bets are not allowed to be placed until the dealer finishes the payout.